REGISTRATION INFORMATION & PROCESS
Hopefully BEFORE the meeting you will have
- Online registration submitted
- Signed up for a volunteer task (if you're not already a Project Leader.....for parental units, not kids) here: https://california.4honline.com/Manager/Club/MemberConfirmList.aspx
BRING TO THE MEETING 9/12 6:30pm
- Medical Release and Health History Form (2-sided form- make sure both sides are complete) for each child AND volunteer registering
- County Agreement: ONE per family
- Club Expectations: ONE per FAMILY
- FEES: $65/year for youth members, $15/year for Adult Volunteers
ONCE the enrollment is complete (ALL forms and fees in AND online registration complete) you can fill out the Project Selection Form and turn it in.
Lists of all forms and links in on our club website: http://www.oaktown4h.org/oaktown-4-h-enrollment.html
The officers have a great meeting lined up. They are asking that all members who went to the Alameda County Fair this summer bring ONE thing that they exhibited and want to show people. If you attended but did not exhibit, bring something that shows one of your fair experiences.
There will also be
- News on Upcoming Events
- Special Primary 4-H (for youth 5-8 and those not wanting to sit through the "Business" portion of the meeting)
- Community Service to benefit SPCA