- Sign up to help Saturday, December 10th at 9 am at Davis Street Community Center (3081 Teagarden St, San Leandro, CA 94577) packing food boxes and sorting holiday toys. Counts as a club Community Service also
- Sign up for the Adopt-a-Family. Each Club House has been assigned one of the four kids. Sign up, then buy and bring the item to the Party 12/12 to wrap and donate. If there are no slots left for your Club Houses sponsored child, sign up for something for the grandmother or the dad. Donating as well as wrapping the gifts also count as club Community Service. Note: if you belong to the "Head" Club House (Carmen, Anabel, Josie, Naia, Julianna, Rylee, Nyla, Marcus, Katalina, Chloe), your team desperately needs help filling 10 year old Lauren's wish list. Not in Head Club House and your house's sponsored child has a full list? Donate an item to one of the parental units (Grandmother Barbara or Dad Steve) wish lists.
- Sign up to donate some of the toiletry items for the Holiday Compassion Stockings. Then bring the supplies to the Club Party 12/12/22 and help stuff a stocking with the supplies ad a few holiday treats. Take the stocking hole to give away on your own to a person in need or leave with the Community Service team to give away.
- Attend the Club Holiday Party!~
- Participate in the Ugly Sweater contest. (including those judging if they wear an appropriate sweater)- Wear a festive holiday sweater to the Club Party 12/12/22, check off that you are participating when you check in and see if you are one of the 5 Ugly Sweater Contest winners!
- Participate in the Club Bingo and get a point for your club while you meet and greet new and returning club members. Prizes will also be given out for those that complete 5 in a row!
Oak Town 4-H Families, our December CLub Holiday Party is just DAYS AWAY! Are you ready? We have several community service activities, at and beyond the party as well as a club fund-raising silent auction and a buffet of food to share. YOUR participation in some of these things will count as points towards YOUR Club House. These include: