- Monday, April 10 6:15 pm
- Dimond Recreation Center
- VOTE for your favorite OT4H T-Shirt design!
- Craft Fair: 1 Community Service Craft and 3 County Fair Entry Crafts
- Decorated Egg for Operation Dignity's Spring Egg Hunt
- Painted Rocks
- Egg Carton Craft
- Pipe Cleaner Craft
- Door Prizes!
- April Birthday Celebration
- Extra Door Prize Tickets for:
- bringing your water bottle
- wearing a 4-H Club T-Shirt
- bringing a friend NOT already enrolled in OT4H
- Extra Points for YOUR Club House for
- Creating and donating decorated eggs for Operation Dignity's Spring Egg Hunt
- Giving a Project report to your Club House
- Completing the Healthy Living Challenge (30 minutes outdoor activity OR non-school reading daily)
Parent Help Needed!
Our April Club Meeting will involve creating quick and simple crafts for both Fair Entry and Community Service. Our teen leaders will be leading their Club House members in these activities as they rotate through them. However we need 2 adults at each of the tables to help with 2 things. First, all of the crafts for fair entry need to be photographed so they can be entered online. We need a parent at each table to take a photo of the completed craft both with the member's info card (for ID purposes) and alone for the actual entry. These images need to be able to be sent or shared with firstname.lastname@example.org. The second parent is needed to sort of reorganize the table supplies between the club house rotations and pick it up when the craft fair is over. The tables are scheduled to be active between about 6:20 and 7:10. If you are available and can help with this, please let us know and come a little before the meeting start time so we can go over the needs in more detail.