I am so excited about our new club and want to say welcome! Thank you for making a commitment to our youth. I know you are busy people and perhaps a little shy about stepping up as leaders, however... We would like to offer a few more projects to club members this year. There are a several ways you can help, most are not time intensive.
- Become a registered Project Leader and start a project about anything that interests you! (a project only needs to meet for 6 hours over the course of the school year, it can meet more as well)
We'd love a leader for hiking and art related projects.
- Become a registered Project Leader and coordinate other volunteers to lead one meeting a month as a 4-H Project Sampler.
- Volunteer to lead one project meeting on a topic of your choice for 4-H Sampler Project.
- Volunteer to shadow the another Club's project this year so that you will feel prepared to lead a project for our club next year (we have a possibility of doing this with goats if you are interested).
- Volunteer to present information on a topic of your choice to Primary Members at a Club Meeting.
- Brainstorming with Primary Members at the last club meeting revealed that they want to learn about:
- Arts & Crafts
- Environmental Stewardship
- Healthy Living